Saturday, September 09, 2006

working at the hotel

I must admit that I run into some very interesting people and circumstances here in the hotel. I think maybe I should start publishing some of these stories, just for fun and laughs. I'll have to dig back into my memory to see how many I remember, but...I'll try it, and you all can leave some feedback and let me know how it is.

So, I didn't have anything to do with this, but one of our night audit people (they work from 11 pm-7 am) let a homeless guy sleep in the lobby. Don't get me wrong, I know the homeless guy needs a place to sleep. But seriously...we can't let just anyone sleep in our lobby. Seriously...they have shelters for homeless people, and that's where this guy belongs. Some people would be very offended to see a homeless guy sleeping on the couch in the lobby. That may convince some people to never come back.

Next story coming in a few days.

1 comment:

mbbcbc said...

Yeah, thanks...they're not actually mine. That picture was taken in Wales. One of the boys in the youth group left his sunglasses in the car, so I thought I'd have a little fun with it.