Monday, September 25, 2006

More on comic strips

Ok, so this whole thing with Garfield. Yes, it seems kindof wrong for Jon Arbuckle, the Nerd of Nerds, to have a girlfriend. But, if you follow the comic strip, they actually go really well together. She's definitely a bit of a nerd, herself. It's funny to watch things progress...wow...listen to me, it's almost like they're real people and I'm watching their "love blossom." But really, as much of a nerd as he is, Jon Arbuckle is a nice man with some idiosyncracies (don't we ALL have them?!). Here's another comic strip that I enjoy:



As for Get Fuzzy, I think it's just a modernised version of Garfield. A bit more...weird and crazy, but definitely a knock-off of Garfield: a nerdy single guy with a crazy cat and dog. It's funny, too!

I'm glad we have comic strips...they always help me feel better! I love a good laugh every once in a while!

No comments: