Thursday, September 14, 2006

bubba

Who would have ever guessed that I would see a professional stuntsman here at the hotel?! Ok, no, he didn't do any stunts for us, but he stayed here. After I had checked him out of the hotel, I looked out the window and saw his name, "Bubba Blackwell," plastered on the side of a big trailer being pulled by a pickup truck. "That must be your trailer," I said to him. "It sure is!" he smiled back. I was curious what this red, white, and blue trailer was all about. So, I checked out his name on the internet and found his website...yes, it's the same guy! You should check it out sometime: www.bubbablackwell.com. Yes, my lovely hotel, Microtel Inn & Suites, has been graced with the presence of Bubba, whoever he may be.

Whoever would have thought to name a cute little baby "Bubba"...

No comments: