Tuesday, September 12, 2006

coffee

I'm just going to stray from my hotel stories for one post because I got this comic today. Pearls before Swine...very funny, most of the time! I saw this one, and I was thinking about decaf coffee. Really, what's the point of decaf? Coffee is disgusting. If you don't drink it for the caffeine, what's the point? Yuck!!! As for the comic, that's about the ratio of coffee and creamer that I would use if I were to drink coffee, and the only reason I would drink it would be to stay awake when I'm here at the hotel. I've only done it a couple of times when I was pretty much not able to stay awake. Normally, I drink hot tea, though. Actually, James, Jason and I had a little discussion about tea: James and I like it, and Jason does not. Oh well! He's missing out on a good thing! At least he agrees with the coffee thing: he hates it! He loves Mountain Dew, though, which is understandable considering his crazy schedule: Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays he works security from 1 am to 6 am. Poor guy, I kindof feel sorry for him, but he requested those times, so I don't feel THAT bad!

No comments: