Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bus Drivers

Ok, one more hotel story. These guys with a bus tour are staying in the hotel for a few days. One's about 35, the other's about 45. They seem very friendly...a little too friendly. One guy was DEFINITELY "hitting" on me. Yesterday morning, he said something like: "Today you look like sunshine." I had worked the night before, too. He quickly added, "...and last night, you looked like the moonlight." Woah. Let me tell you, it's kindof scary. I'm often glad that I have a counter and a door between me and the customers.

7 comments:

Liberty said...

Kinda remindes me of what these freshmen in the acad said to me last week when I was working at the snackshop...lol

mbbcbc said...

Let's just say I'm glad these guys are leaving tomorrow!

mbbcbc said...

At this point, there are very few people that I would give permission to call me "Sunshine." Sorry, you're not one of them!

Anonymous said...

hey, this is darren (hscmnbck4me) I appreciate your comment. really it was good. i need to have more faith in certain things right now.

Liberty said...

Who's aloud to call you sunshine beth??? *wink wink*

mbbcbc said...

I think you know, Nikki!

mbbcbc said...

Take a WILD guess...