Tuesday, September 26, 2006

summer '07

So, at this point, I'm thinking I'm going to try to travel for Maranatha this summer, or work at a camp. My first hurdle: summer ensemble tryouts. I guess, if I make an ensemble, I'll just stick with that. But, considering I've tried out 4 times already and haven't made a team, I don't have much hope for making an ensemble (at least, I'm not planning on making one). So, I have a "plan B," which is really more of a "plan A," but the summer ensemble tryouts happen first. I really want to work at a camp this summer. Does anyone have any suggestions for camps? Some that I know of now: Amazing Grace Baptist Camp, Bill Rice Ranch, Northland, the Wilds, Chetek, Ironwood, CoBeAc. Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Liberty said...

All of these camps are good choices really... If I were you I'd go for Chetek that way you could occasionally go "home" to the Garlands and minister at Stoughton. But that's just me.

mbbcbc said...

"But my God will supply all your needs..." If you are in God's will, He will supply all of your needs. Maybe God doesn't want you at camp. Maybe He does, and He just wants you to trust Him COMPLETELY, that He will supply what you need.
One thing that helps me is that I'm only going to school part-time, and I have a full-time job. Yeah, it definitely helps. And the Garland's don't charge me to live with them. That helps a lot, too! I can't say I'm rich, yet, but I know God is supplying my needs!