Saturday, October 14, 2006

Thoughts

I'm sorry for the meloncholy posts lately. That's just kindof how my life has been lately. I'm getting over it (VERY slowly, but surely), so I hope this doesn't last for too much longer.

So, the second round of summer ensemble tryouts is this Tuesday. It's mixed groups this time, but it's still split into the 4:00 and 9:00 tryouts. I'll be going to the 9:00 one since I work until 3 and probably won't be able to make it in time for the 4:00 tryouts. Plus, I would have nothing to do all evening if I went at 4:00. And I would have to find something for supper, which would mean I would have to pay extra money for that. And I wouldn't be able to spend the evening with the Garlands, and I hardly ever get to see them, anyways! No thanks! I'll just go at 9:00!

No comments: