Thursday, October 19, 2006

Summer '07

Ok, so I got the email: I didn't make a summer ensemble. Of course, I'm a little disappointed, but I had wanted to do a camp more, anyways. So, now comes the great decision: at which of the many camps should I spend my summer? Where does God want me this summer? They all kindof start sounding alike after a while. A couple of them stick out a little more than others. CoBeAc is only a few hours from my house, so my parents could visit me, or I could visit my parents. Others have opportunities for me to use and broaden some of the various interests that I have. But, are they where God wants me? I don't know. God will show me. I want to get the applications filled out and sent in, then we'll see what I get back. I want to have time to pray over them. Of course, there are always things that would make me want to go some places over others (like Camp Eden, up in the mountains of Colorado, doesn't normally get above 75 degrees; Camp CoBeAc was where I went when I was growing up, and I've heard that it's improved since then; etc.). I hate being decisive!!!

No comments: