Monday, November 27, 2006

Moving....

It looks like I am going to be moving to Watertown! I think it's time for me to be more "on my own," if you know what I mean: make my own food, have my "own" apartment (well, I'll be with 2 other girls, and they've been in the apartment for a while, already), start getting my own furnerature, and basically being more responsible. I am looking forward to this next step in "growing up." I know...maybe it's taking me longer than it should. I love being "young"! I don't want to leave college and be grown up, but I have to, eventually.

There were rumors about me going around work last week when I was gone. Our maintenance guy loves to talk, and I mentioned that I am moving to Watertown. I guess he talked to the assistant manager and said something about how I'm going to be giving my two-weeks notice for quitting. I got back, and the assistant manager asked me about this. I never said anything about quitting; I don't have any plans to quit. The maintenance guy must have read into things and thought that I was quitting! What is this world coming to?!?!

One thing that I will be thankful for is being a little closer to school. I love being able to fellowship with other Christians my age who are going through similar circumstances as what I am going through. I am TOTALLY going to miss that when I finally finish college and move on. But, God has a plan for me, and He will provide all the comfort that I need to be content in Him!

No comments: