Monday, January 01, 2007

holidays

Well, things have gone very quickly since school got out. I've definitely been keeping busy! That's a good, thing, mostly! I was able to go to Michigan for Christmas last weekend, which was a lot of fun! And I got my sewing machine! Well, kindof. I was originally going to get one that my mom had in the basement. She was going to get it cleaned and fixed and give that to me. But the guy that was going to do that for her said that it would cost almost just as much to clean it as it would to buy a new machine, and that's if there were no repairs that needed to be done. So, I got a new sewing machine! Or one that wasn't used much. Something like that! But I had a good time with my family, too!

After working a few more days (including Christmas evening, which was really boring and stupid :D), I got to go to my grandma's house in Illinois! That was fun, too! Now, it's only a week until registration for next semester, and all I have left for this week is: 32 hours of work (after today), moving into and settling into my new apartment (which is going to be a chore, but exciting), church on Wednesday and Sunday, settling into my apartment, helping my roommates move back in from going home for Christmas, settling into the aparment...yeah, it's going to be a busy week! But, that's ok...it'll help the week go quickly so I can see my friends once school starts again. I can't wait!!!

No comments: