Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I finally graduated!!!

Yes, believe it or not, I've finally graduated from college! May 2, 2008, I walked across the front of the gymnatorium (yes, that's really what it's called: it's the gym; it's the auditorium; it's the gymnatorium), collected my diploma (or the folder thingy that the diploma was to eventually end up in), shook hands with Dr. Phelps (the president of the college) and Dr. Ledgerwood (the music department head), who turned my beautiful pink tassel. You want to see pictures? Here are a few:


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeh! Congratulations!

Alyssa said...

Hey! I (alyssa) found your site last august when I was looking up pics on the internet from the ranch. Actually if you look back on your ranch posts I commented there, albeit it was under a blank name.

It's always interesting to see the responses of people who know both scott and I when they hear we're together. It's really good though, especially people who saw us at the Ranch. Guess to some people it was kind of obvious that something was different between us, haha. Whether we admitted it at the time or not. ;-)