Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ok, you can kill me if you want...

I know it's been a long time since I've posted...let me give you a little update....


I have an apartment in town with my sister. Working at Comfort Suites. Did my Junior voice recital at the end of November:
and am preparing for my Senior voice recital in the end of April. Planning on graduating in May. Looking for a job for after this summer, when the apartment lease ends. Have one option, but it's not definite. I haven't even sent in the application, yet. Plan to do that this week...hopefully...Still playing organ at church...and helping with Teen Time.
I'm going to try to keep up with this a little better....we'll see how that goes...

1 comment:

theJRT said...

Yay! I'm planning on/hoping to come to your Sr. Recital! That is... if I'm invited to attend. It's good to hear from you again!