Monday, September 17, 2007

More Ranch pics

One little, two little, three little Indians


The Famous, the Amazing Mr. B, the "Illusionist"
Cowboy Armor

Random horse statues at the Opryland Hotel

Enjoying the beautiful Opryland Hotel

Ashlyn and Loren kissing "Ole' Roy"

The cowboys getting ready to present the flags for the Rodeo

Junior-land Rodeo Clowns

FROGGY RACE!!!

Oasis time-Stephen and Kevin are fighting over the
gun while Kyle eats his pop-sickle and watches the drama

My cowgirls, week 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me. I'm Alyssa, I was in the second session of STS and worked with you during the week I was with the juniors. I found your blog while looking for pics from the Ranch. It was good to see how you were doing nowadays. Are you planning on working at the ranch again this summer?