Monday, April 02, 2007

gym night!

Here are some pictures of our gym night on Saturday.

Titus driving the van to the gym

"Brownie," our special speaker for the night, riding to the gym

Amy and Allie, my seatmates for the ride to the gym
Shawna and Nikki

Sammi and Dominique
Crazy Titus!

Nikki Shawna, Sammi, and Allie

God was good! He brought out 4 guys who had never come to our church, and 2 of them raised their hands, recognizing that they weren't saved. Time will tell what will happen there. Between 3 cell phones going off and the tornado siren going off...twice, all of that in the middle of the message, it was an interesting night, but God was good and brought just the right people together so that it was exactly what God wanted it to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i saw a whole bunch of footprints on my site from checking out my pictures. So I decided to come and visit here. I don't get here as much as I'd like.
Hope your spring semester is shaping up nicely. It seems like just yesterday that it started. ...weird